Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tuesday


The first part of today was like Hell. I either could not hear them, could not understand them or could not for the life of me figure out how to solve their issue. I had a headache and a back ache. I finally took 2 aspirin and started to feel better around 11:00.

I stopped at the store and got the few things I needed for the stir fry. My Zooba selection came today. I had ordered the book, Love From Baghdad, about a soldier who adopts a stray dog and smuggles him back to the US. I know M will love this book. I went to the library and returned most of the books I had checked out last time. This visit I checked out some books about Spokane history. I also drove out to Post Net and picked up my bracelet I had ordered last weekend.

I called Comcast and changed our service to the platinum package, along with the phone service. No more qwest and i get to keep my same phone number. They are coming next Monday to do the installation. We will have all the channels again. More to choose from.

The stir fry turned out so good. It had shrimp, mushrooms, onion, snow peas, mandarin oranges and garlic and slivered almonds. Tangy and a little sweet. I hope M will like it when he gets home.

It was bright and sunny today. On the cool side. Rain is coming later in the week.

1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

That stir fry sounds yummy!