Friday, November 2, 2007

Day of the Dead



Friday's Feast One Hundred & Sixty Seven



Appetizer
How much money do you plan to spend this upcoming holiday season?

I think we will spend around $350. Gift cards for everyone. I always go to the after Thanksgiving day sales and buy goodies for just the 2 of us. Love seeing my friends and making a day of it. I look forward to this day each year.

Soup
What was the last television show you watched, and was it good?

I go to bed so early because I go to work so early that I record most
television shows I want to watch. So the last one I watched was My Name Is
Earl. It was funny as always. My favorite show is Big Love, mainly because
I love Bill Paxton. It is on hiatus right now. I'm looking forward to when
the new season will begin again. I also got hooked on the tv show Saving
Grace starring Holly Hunter. Very quirky and cool.





Salad
If you had to paint the walls of your living room tomorrow, what
color would you choose?


I would choose a soft light moss green. I find that color soothing and would
go well with out brown leather furniture.


Main Course
Name something clever or practical you have thought of that should be invented, but hasn’t yet.

I would like to invent a way to fix a torn hole in my earlobe so i can wear
my heavy earrings again. I do use ear lifts and they help, but it would be
great if there was some kind of epoxy that could bond the skin together to
heal the tear.


Dessert
List 3 things you would like to receive as gifts this upcoming holiday season.

This is an easy one.

1. From QVC I would like a Safekeeper Mirrored Jewlery Cabinet by Lori



2. A Metal Detector

3. A Serger Sewing Machine

Welcome!
Pull up a chair and dig in! Friday's Feast is a meme of five questions
cooked up by the chef each and every week. Enjoy

To visit other Friday's Feasters click on this link: Friday's Feast

When M got home we left and drove out to the Bottoms Up Bar and Grill to
have dinner with Shirley and Jim. My new kindred spirit Angie came and
joined us. I was amazed how much we had in common. We talked like old friends
even though we just met. I am looking forward to our next get together
at the White House in Post Falls. We had a fun evening.

3 comments:

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

great feast ...I like your appetizer Sales Rock ! but only if you need the stuff.

DigiscrapMom said...

a metal detector would be cool to have! :)

Happy weekend and thanks for the feast!

Michelle Quinno said...

Great feast! I'm trying to figure out who you are on SBA? Maybe I just don't have my screen wide enough at the moment.

Ouch on the ear thing!