Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tuesday


My productivity was nice and high today. Average is 13.3 and I was at 16.4. Amazing. I did find out that my friend Cynthia was let go on Friday. So sad. I really liked her. Maybe her productivity wasn't so high but she came to work everyday. Better than the rest of my training class.

M started his new hours today. Just me and the pups in the afternoon and evening. I went by and returned a book to the library. Lots of people were dropping off their ballots in the drop box they have set up there. It seems strange not to go to the polls to vote. We have to vote by mail now.

They announced the Fred Russell verdict this afternoon. This guy back in 2001 was drunk and was driving his SUV recklessly and hit and killed several college students. While on bail he skipped and ran to Ireland and hid out for 6 years. The US Marshalls (my heros) caught him and he was extradited back to the US. Today he was found guilty on all 3 counts. Justice served. I hope they send him directly to prision. You know he will skip again if they give him bail.

No comments: