Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday



The day went by pretty smoothly. No really bad calls where I wanted to bang my head on the desk and scream Why Me?

After work I had to go and buy gas. I was running on fumes. I wish every republican voter when they gas up their cars just kicks themselves in the ass! Even with my Safeway 10 cent discount I had to pay $3.07 per gallon.

I went to Bath & Body but they were out of the twisted peppermint lotion. So off I went to Northtown to try the Bath & Body store there. I bought two lotions for anniversary gifts and the twisted peppermint shampoo for me. I drove over to the Accupuncture place on Northwest Blvd. I sort of figured out that she mostly does animals. So tomorrow I will contact the 2 other accupuncture places.

I didn't feel like cooking, so, I stopped at KFC for the leg & thigh special. That gives us dinner tonight, M's lunch for tomorrow and dinner for him for tomorrow night.


Thirteen Things about Saoirse


My favorite Shopping Places

1…. C. J. Banks This is my favorite place to shop for upscale clothes. They have unique styles and excellent sales. I especially like that they wrap your purchases in tissue and always give you a shopping bag.

2. Claires - I am an earring freak.

3. Icing - I love to shop for earrings here too.

4. Borders Books and Music - Great selection. I can spend hours looking at everything. They have a great coffee stand there too.

5. Target - They have lots of fun stuff. I buy alot of gifts there.

6. Circuit City - I buy most of our electronics here.

7. Linens and Things - I could go crazy here. I want every kitchen gadget I see. Great place to buy candles and wedding gifts.

8. Bath and Body Love lotions and potions. I look forward to new smells for every season.

9. Costco - We call it the $200 store. I cannot get out of there until you have at least $200 or more of stuff in the cart.

10. Cost Plus World Market Terrific imported items. I can find everything from accessories, dishware, exotic foods, wines and jewelry.

11. Joann's Fabrics - Sewing and crafts - I believe the one who dies with the most craft supplies and fabric WINS!

12. Value Village - Especially for their 1/2 sale days.

13. Walmart - If you need it - they have it.



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





1 comment:

Tiffany Aller said...

Great list, especially with shopping time coming up soon with the holidays! Happy TT!