Monday, November 12, 2007

Monday





We are in for a cold and wet week up here in Spokane. Makes my mind think of stews and soups. I hope everyone has a great week with alot of meals made up of warm comfort foods.

Monday - Beef Stew and cornbread

Tuesday - Garlic Almond Shrimp, White Rice and hot tea

Wednesday - Smoked Sausage Primavera

Thursday - Pizza Sandwiches

Friday - Girls Night Out to Azteca Mexican Restaurant

Saturday - Minute Steaks, Mashed Potatoes, Creamed Onions, Green Beans

Sunday - Cha Cha Pork Chops, Green Salad with homemade ranch dressing, Sweet Potatoes

Big wind storm outside. I hope my trees and house survive. Last year we had quite a few wind storms. I hope we do not repeat those this year. We need to replace our garage roof.

Work was very busy today. I didn't think it was going to be so busy being a holiday and all. No really bad calls today. Joanna and Melissa are still on for Friday's Girls Night Out. I am looking forward to that.

No mail today because of the holiday. I still have not received the patterns I sent for. It's been quite awhile and I'm starting to get a little worried. If I do not get them by tomorrow I'm going to send her an email and see if she has shipped or mailed them yet.

No comments: