Friday, November 9, 2007

Friday




Feast One Hundred and Sixty Eight



Appetizer


Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies?


I love a big ol' tub of buttery salty popcorn. Before I knew I was diabetic I liked getting a box of Goobers. Now I just stick with the popcorn.

Soup
What year did you start using the internet?

We started back in 1993. It was dialup and we had to use a phone number that was long distance. And it was sooooo s-l-o-w! Not very many sites were available back then. We are so spoiled now with our wireless laptops and cable modem. We are definitely light years from where we began.

Salad
What is your first name in Pig Latin? (Here’s how to speak it if you don’t already know!)

indalay

Main Course
Name something you are picky about.

I am so picky when it comes to how my shampoo smells. I like unique wonderful fragrances when it comes to washing my hair. I have had lemon, pineapple, raspberry, rootbeer, banana smoothie just to name a few. One of my favorites was pecan pie. I just hate to wash my hair with soap smelling shampoos and conditioners.

Dessert

Fill in the blanks: I was so worried about my little dog Sammie yesterday and I am so happy is feeling better and back to normal today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Um ok, is that pizza really for everyone in your house? That salad too???? GULP! LOL

Have a happy Friday! I am going to get a 1 hour FULL body massage tomorrow afternoon, and manicure/pedicure! There is a great little italian place down stairs from the spa, BEST chicken parmaigina! Why is it the small NON chain places have the great food?????

Have a great weekend!

DEB

Juls said...

Hey, thanks for leaving me a comment. I really like your photos and the crochet projects that you want to do are great!! I wish I could knit!!!

It is easy to add music to your blog. I think you just need to click the music box on my blog and it will tell you how to set one up. Thanks again, I hope to update as I will go to a crop tomorrow and hope to actually get some pages done!