Saturday, November 3, 2007

Saturday







This week's theme is Classic I have chose a
picture of classic books. I love the feel of old leather bound books.
Stories you can read again and again that can transport you to another
time and place without leaving the comforts of your easy chair.





Took the dogs to the groomer today. I wish my groomer, Karen, would find
a new place. I do not care for the woman who owns the shop. She is the
ex wife of our across the street neighbor. She buts into every conversation
I try to have with Karen and she is one of those know-it-alls and has an
opinion on everything. I told Karen about the new shop that opened at
the end of our street and M gave her the name of the owner who runs The
Yuppie Puppy. The only reason I will continue to go to that shop is
I am loyal to Karen.

We went and got mochas and a quick take away breakfast and headed for
the library. M was looking for books about customer service. I checked
out alot of really neat books.

We drove up and looked at a new modular housing track up off of Francis.
For retirement this is what we are looking for. But this one was not
adult only and we did not care for the area.

In the afternoon I went to a church craft bazaar off Wellesley. I bought
a really pretty colorful afghan for only $10. It will be a nice addition
to my collection.

It was a very nice Saturday. We were both pretty tired so went to bed quite
early. Tomorrow will be a busy houskeeping day.

4 comments:

**"Liza"** said...

Nice entry for this week books are truly classic! have a great weekend!

Mommy Lutchi said...

love old book..very classic indeed.

love jewelries, and this collections are gorgeous.

mine is up at My two Cents Worth and or at The4Seasonsofmylife Hope you can visit me too.

Happy Hunting!

PowersTwinB said...

Perfect for this weeks theme of classic! Great shot at the library! My photo is up, please come and visit soon

Michele said...

Oh yes, those are definitely classics. Great post!
The Rocky Mountain Retreat