Monday, November 5, 2007

Monday







I should make this list when I am hungry. But here we go...

Monday: Pancakes

Tuesday: Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes & Corn

Wednesday: Shrimp Salad & Crescent Rolls

Thrursday: Fried Chicken and Fries

Friday: Pizza

Saturday: Sandwiches & Macaroni Salad

Sunday: Sausage & Peppers

Today at work I got an email that made my day. We can now transfer provider calls to India. Provider calls are easy but take so long. Our productivity is based on how fast we can get through the calls. I am sure the providers are not going to like this turn of event but it sure is great for us.

M put a new drive in my desktop computer. He hurt his back in doing so. The Banner Fuel tech came out and worked on the furnace. Of course once he showed up it would not make the sqeeking noise. Just like taking your car to the mechanic. Oh well since he left it has not made the noise. After he left I took M to Dr Phil's to have him work on his back.

Came home and made pancakes. Something very easy. I paid a few bills. Now i can relax and play on my computer or read my new book from the library. I'm currently reading The Runaway Quilt by Jennifer Chiaverini.



No comments: