Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday





Friday Feast One Hundred and Sixty Nine



Appetizer
What was your first “real” job?

I was a long distance telephone operator for Pacific Bell in Sunnyvale, CA.


Soup
Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity?

Several places come to mind, but, first Joann's Fabrics and Crafts. Then Michael's Crafts and then to Pacific Crescent Quilting My favorite motto has always been the one who dies with the most craft supplies and fabric stash WINS!

Salad
Complete this sentence: I am embarrassed when…

when I think of how I squandered my inheritance.


Main Course
What values did your parents instill in you?

A good work ethic and a strong sense of right and wrong.

Dessert
Name 3 fads from your teenage years.

This is really dating me. Mini skirts, Peace marches/hippie-San Francisco culture of Haight/Ashbury and platform shoes are the first things I can think of.



1 comment:

Rach said...

I used to love platform shoes! I had a pair of 5 inch healed boots, with a 2 inch platform and used to wear them every day!