Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sunday



I love the weekend! Sleep when you want, wake when you want, do what ever your heart desires.

Friday night we went to Chili's for dinner. I had the buffalo chicken fajitas. The food was yummy and the service was good and it was also nice to get out and about.

The weather here has been hot. Up in the 90's. At least we do not have the humidity. Tom Sherry said the humidilty was ony 13% yesterday.

We had the folks over for dinner yesterday. We bbq'd teriyaki skirt steak. I used my rice cooker for the first time and it was amazing how easy it was. The rice came out perfect. I also made won tons. I am going to add this to my personal cookbook I am creating. Which is one of my goals on 43things.com Finished the meal with a White Box Pie. They have opened an outlet on Weselley and Monroe here in town.

Mail Call: Ray's bill for the lawncare, Letter from MetLife regarding the results from the inspection report, Diabetes Forecast magazine and other assorted junk mail.

TV Watching: I didn't watch much tv yesterday. We were busy cleaning the house. I did watch a couple of shows on Food Network and one episode of Clean Sweep. I DVR's Guy's Big Bite and the new latin themed show Simply Delicioso. I checked in on my favorite Big Brother Spoiler Site and saw that Jameka has one the Power of Veto. I am hoping she does not use it on Jen. Jen needs to go.

Testing & Weight: My testing has been on the high side. As for weight last night I had gained 3 lbs to 14 but by this morning down to 12. The pie, even though it was sugar free, did not help, I am sure. But it was so tasty. I found a new site that was listed on someone's 43 things that I am going to check out: caloriecount.net I need to start excercising on a more regular basis and start going to the gym that I am paying for.

Not much planned for today. I have lots of laundry to do. I am going to make enchiladas for dinner. I did read the operating manual for my new sewing machine yesterday. Maybe today I will learn to thread it and fill a bobin. I have a couple of movies DVR'd that I may try to watch one of them.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: