Monday, July 30, 2007

Monday



Drove to work this morning with the sun roof open under a big bright full moon. It is so nice in the mornings. Another busy Monday. Surprisingly for a full moon no crazy callers, just a lot of normal calls asking the same old things. Time zips by when it is busy. When I got off work the weather was nice and mild with a nice breeze. A nice change from the sizzling afternoons we have been having lately.

I was sitting on the deck relaxing and reading my Country Living magazine when I caught 2 little rat-bastard no goods from the neighborhood tipping over all the garbage cans in the alley, including ours. When they saw that I saw them they took off running. The one even had the nerve to ask for a drink of water after he tipped my can. I guess thinking I didn't know he did that. It really ticked me off. I found out their names and where they live from the neighborhood watch person, Linda. She lives on a street behind mine. She says they are constantly causing trouble. I called Crime Check and made a malicious mischief report. I'm sure that will be a waste of time. I will pursue this.

I talked with DK on the phone today. He is doing good. His step brother has moved in with him. I am going to send him some Gold Toe socks from JC Penneys this month. I talked with BJ also. We will be sending her and Jacob something also this month.

Testing: More like normal numbers today. Weight only went up 1 lb to 13. Not bad for after the weekend.

Mail Call: Catalogs from Lane Bryant, Lillian Vernon and Oriental Trading Company (beads), Sandy, our real estate hero's magazine and an offer from Creative Home magazine.

We had leftover enchiladas for dinner. Why are dinners like this better the next day? I paid the mortgage payment, which is always a good feeling. The rest of the bills will get paid on Friday.

TV Watching: I watched Guys Big Bite and Simply Delicioso that I had DVR'd. Both were very good. Last night we watched "Rock of Love" the reality show starring Bret Michaels from the rock band Poison. I would normally know nothing about him, except he was the cover story on my Diabetes Forecast magazine this month. The show was pretty funny. Lots of catty-trashy women all trying to win the affections of this guy. Tonight I will DVR one of my favorite HBO series Big Love.

My new desktop computer will be here on Wednesday.....exciting!

No comments: